Home Site --> http://drrpg.angelfire.com/home.html
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://drrpg.angelfire.com/home.html

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water Please Quest - Majin Buu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Majin Buu

Majin Buu

Water Please Quest - Majin Buu Empty
PostSubject: Water Please Quest - Majin Buu   Water Please Quest - Majin Buu EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Water, Please, I Need Water

Difficulty: Easy(5 posts)

Reward: +$400, +10EX, +2 DP, +120 all stats, +2 Rp Credits

Bonus: +1 Alignment

Requirement: Must be training with Master Roshi.

Description: An old crone that was once a good friend of master Roshi lives alone in the desert and bought her shipments from a nearby town. Recently a gang war broke out and the town was destroyed. Master Roshi has asked you to send her food and water.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Majin Buu was doing exercises out Master Roshi's house when Master Roshi walked outside towards Majin Buu.

Master Roshi: An old friend of mine needs some food and water. I want you to take my car and take this stuff to her. She lives in the desert out past East City. She said that a gang war broke out and has destroyed everything around her, if you see any of the gang members please dispose of them.

Majin Buu: Sure Roshi, but only because you asked nicely.
Back to top Go down
Majin Buu

Majin Buu

PostSubject: Re: Water Please Quest - Majin Buu   Water Please Quest - Majin Buu EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Majin Buu loaded all the crates and containers from the delivery boat into Master Roshi's car. He got in and flew off towards East City. Once he got to East City be saw nothing but ruins. The city laid in waste from the gang war, it was treacherous. He flew low to get a better view of the streets and noticed a group of about 100 gang members celebrating in a public park.

Majin Buu: I will deal with ya'll once I deliver these supplies.

He noted the location and continued on towards the desert. Once he got to the edge of the desert, Majin Buu noticed the remains of a small house past a tall sand dune and flew in closer.

Majin Buu: There is the old hag.

As Majin Buu approached the old woman stepped out from underneath a tarp, squinting in the sunlight. She watched as Majin Buu landed a few feet from her and got out of the car.

Woman: Oh my! What... who are you?

Majin Buu: I am the demon that haunts your nightmares. But today I am a delivery boy for Roshi. He sent you this food and water in wake of the unfortunate events that have transpired here in the past few days.

Woman: My apologies and thanks sir. Tell Master Roshi I will pay him a favor in return one day.

Majin Buu: You tell him, I'm not your errand boy nor his!
Back to top Go down
Majin Buu

Majin Buu

PostSubject: Re: Water Please Quest - Majin Buu   Water Please Quest - Majin Buu EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:29 am

Majin Buu set all the supplies out of the car and onto the ground and flew off back towards the city.

Majin Buu: And now for a bit of fun. Training with that perverted old man makes me sick!

He piloted Roshi's car back to the East City Park to engage a "conversation" with the gang bangers. Once he come into view of the park, he set the auto-pilot to land in the park and Majin Buu exited the car. He watched from the sky as the car landed in the middle of a group of more than 100 gang members. They all approached the car surrounding it and looking around for it's owner.

Gang Leader: What the hell? I guess it is a gift for me!

The gang leader started towards the car as the others laughed and cheered at their leaders comment. Majin Buu speed teleported in front of the gang leader before he reached the car. Before the gang leader could react Majin Buu started laughing demonically as he raised his hand with index finger and thumb extended. As the gang leader took a step back, Majin Buu released a small energy blast at the gang leaders head. The attack left the gang leaders head intact minus the fist sized hole through the middle of it. Majin Buu smiled as he watched the gang leader's body fall to the ground and he resumed his demonic laugh. The other gang members all started firing their weapons at Majin Buu as they screamed in terror and rage.

Majin Buu speed teleported high into the sky once more looking down on the dumb founded gang bangers. He then charged all his energy into his next attack.

Majin Buu: I hope Roshi has car insurance.

He then launched a huge Dodonpa attack that obliterated the section of park the gang bangers were in along with Master Roshi's car. Nothing remained of the area but a crater 50 ft wide and 15 ft deep.

With a smile, Majin Buu turned and flew back towards Master Roshi's island.
Back to top Go down
Majin Buu

Majin Buu

PostSubject: Re: Water Please Quest - Majin Buu   Water Please Quest - Majin Buu EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 am

Once Majin Buu had returned to the island he walked inside Roshi's house and went straight to the refrigerator. Roshi stared at Majin Buu as Buu drank an entire gallon of blueberry wine.

Master Roshi: I was saving that.

Majin Buu: Opps.

Master Roshi: Why did you fly here? Where is my car?

Majin Buu: Gang bangers blew it up on my way back.

Master Roshi: WHAT!? I had liability only!

Majin Buu: That sucks for you dude. I'm going back outside to resume my training, whats left of your car is at the East City Park.

Majin Buu walked out the door, Roshi was teared up as he got his credit card out and called the insurance company.

Master Roshi: Now I won't be able to pay for a girlfriend-for-a-night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Please Quest - Majin Buu   Water Please Quest - Majin Buu Empty

Back to top Go down

Water Please Quest - Majin Buu
Page 1 of 1