Home Site --> http://drrpg.angelfire.com/home.html
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://drrpg.angelfire.com/home.html

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight Mez - King Vegeta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Vegeta

King Vegeta

Fight Mez - King Vegeta Empty
PostSubject: Fight Mez - King Vegeta   Fight Mez - King Vegeta EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:43 am

Fight Mez Quest

Easy Quest

Requirement: Must be of evil alignment -3 or more.

Description:
Mez isn't too bright but is very strong. You must convince him to fight you and you must defeat him.

Reward: +$1,800, +150 EX, +15 DP, +1,500 all stats, +5 Rp Credits

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

King Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Fight Mez - King Vegeta   Fight Mez - King Vegeta EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:11 am

King Vegeta finally came to the end of the seemingly endless tunnel and was thrown by the tortured souls onto the ground in Hell. He quickly stood to his feet and gathered himself taking in what must have been Hell. It was a barren wasteland filled with lakes of blood and torture devices everywhere tormenting the damned. King Vegeta saw nothing but the damned being punished for as far as he could see. King Vegeta decided to take flight towards the brightest part of the horizon which also seemed to be emitting a immense amount of heat. As he flew through the badlands of hell towards the bright horizon, he saw a small group of people not in the various torture devices. He approached using a subtle amount of caution towards the group of 4 people. Once he landed, both parties just stared in the others gaze. After countless minutes the silence was finally broke.

Person 1: Your a saiyan?

King Vegeta: I am king of all saiyans, I am King Vegeta. Tell me, where might I find Goz or Mez?

Person 1: Pathetic monkey.

Person 3: Goz and Mez are due east of here next to a tower atop a mountain. Somewhere around 5,000 miles.

King Vegeta: Thank you, and now you all suffer for your insults of the saiyan race!

King Vegeta jumped back and up into the air instantaneously throwing his arms forward with his palms flat, fingers spread and extended. He shot a ball of blue/ white energy at the middle of the unsuspecting group of people. The explosion sent them all flying through the terrain in opposite directions. Unable to die they experienced the pure energy and full pain of the blast. They each disappeared from sight as the sound of raining rocks and debris started to dwindle away.

King Vegeta turned east and shot off through the sky as the blue aurora surrounding him trailed far behind his body due to his speed. He flew for what seemed like days. He had seen all kinds of twisted and demonic ritualistic tortures, oceans of blood and entrails, and piles of rotting carcasses. Finally he saw a tall mountain ahead that had cliff sides all the way around it with a flat top on which a enormous tower stood. He blasted his way through the sky towards the top of the mountain where Goz and Mez were supposed to located. It was time for King Vegeta to get some more answers and make his plan for vengeance against Garlic Jr.

WC: 425
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

King Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Fight Mez - King Vegeta   Fight Mez - King Vegeta EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 7:04 pm

King Vegeta silently set foot atop the mountain at the foot of the insanely tall tower. There were torches lighting the path to the entrance of the tower. Its blackened stone walls were brittle and crumbling, which showed the age of the tower. When King Vegeta reached for the doorway to the tower, a trap door opened underneath his feet, sending him sliding down a chute and out into a dungeon.

The dungeon stunk of rotting flesh and stale blood. There was very little light to see by so King Vegeta used his Mark II Scouter to scan for life and also to see in infrared vision. The chute had spit him out into a dungeon cell that was completely composed of the brimstone native to hell. There was nothing that allowed King Vegeta a glance to see what laid beyond the solid steel door that locked him in the cell.

King Vegeta: Let's try knocking one more time...

King Vegeta raised his energy to his maximum, busting the door open and crumbling the wall surrounding it. King Vegeta stepped out into the hallway paying extra attention to his scouter. There was movement down the hallway but it's power level was only 1,000, surely it wasn't a guard, or was it?
King Vegeta charged down the hallway towards the life form which was another horned alien like creature. King Vegeta for too fast for the demon guard to even pick him up. King Vegeta used Dragon Fist on the guard killing him instantly. There was no noise or commotion from the attack and King Vegeta was able to continue down the hallway undetected.
His scouter indicated a large chamber on his left with approximately 100 life forms, highest power level: 1,940. His scouter also indicated another even larger chamber on his right with one life form with a power level of 100,000 inside.

King Vegeta: That must be either Goz or Mez. Let's go introduce ourselves.

WC: 751
Back to top Go down
King Vegeta

King Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Fight Mez - King Vegeta   Fight Mez - King Vegeta EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:32 pm

King Vegeta locked onto the power level that must have been either Mez or Goz. Using his Instant Transmission technique, King Vegeta teleported inches away from the face of Goz. The large blue alien with only a single horn, fell backwards in a little bit of shock at the sudden appearance of King Vegeta.

Goz: Are you crazy? Who are you!?

King Vegeta: I am King Vegeta, king of all saiyans. Might you be the one called Goz?

Goz: Uh yea, I am Goz. I've heard of you King Vegeta, King Yemma is still in a uproar over you. What do you want with me?

King Vegeta: I was told that you were the one to speak with about training here in hell. I wish to learn more of this training.

Goz: I should have known as much. Well you are in Hell. You can fight me and Mez and search for the Demon Horn here. You may travel for 1 week to the Dojo of Darkness to train but you can only train there once in your existence. You may also attempt to travel to Lucifer's Empire and train there with Lucifer himself, it will take you two weeks to travel from Hell to Lucifer's Empire. That's about it, I'm sure other things will come up that you will be able to do as time goes on.

King Vegeta: I shall get started immediately with this training. Where is Mez?

Goz: He is 800 miles north of here overseeing the lawyers district of hell.

King Vegeta started laughing and powered up for his finisher technique, planning to end Goz with one swift blow.

Goz: WHAT!?!?

King Vegeta: Gatlic Gun!!!!!!

King Vegeta used instant transmission to teleport to Goz's left side with his prepared attack inches away from Goz's head.

King Vegeta: FIRE!!!!!

A twisted purple ki explosion errupted from where Goz had stood. Goz's last scream was exactly the same as the tormented souls that surrounded them in hell. As the dust settles from the blast, King Vegeta smiled at the sight before him. A enormous crater and absolutely no trace of Goz. King Vegeta turned to the north wall and blasted it down, flying towards Mez with absolutely no more patience for toying around with this "training" in Hell. He knew if he wanted true power, then he must proceed to the dojo of darkness and on to lucifer's empire.

WC: 1,156
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight Mez - King Vegeta   Fight Mez - King Vegeta Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight Mez - King Vegeta
Page 1 of 1